Welcome to Cedar Cove Cabins
Cedar Cove Cabins is located right on the shores of beautiful, wilderness-protected Turtle Flambeau Flowage in our own little cove. Our 5 cabins are all modern, clean and offer a comfortable getaway for families, friends and outdoorsmen.
- Fishermen can enjoy catching muskie, largemouth and smallmouth bass, panfish, northern, walleye and many more.
- Hunters can hunt for big game such as black bear and white-tailed deer, or the smaller game like turkey and waterfowl.
- Since we are located on Snowmobile Trail #9, snowmobilers will love the 450 miles of groomed and signed trails right in our backyard.
- ATV riders can experience the breathtaking views from the 250 miles of trails.
- Cross-country skiers and snowshoers will have plenty of scenery to enjoy on the 28 kilometers of trails.
- In spring, summer and fall the hikers and bikers get to take their turn on the trails.
- Families will love getting away, spending some quality quiet time together in the wilderness, while still being only a few miles from two activity filled towns: Mercer and Park Falls.
Whether you want to relax, get away, experience the traditional Wisconsin hobbies, or simply enjoy the out-of-doors, Cedar Cove Cabins is the place to be. Hope to see you soon!!!